Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 35

Thread: Eating pussy is good for you?

  1. #1
    Rook
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Durant, Mississippi
    Posts
    345
    Growing up when the older heads asked me if I ate pussy I was like fuck no get the hell out my face wit that shit but with time I finally saw the light. Through my studies I found out that eating pussy will help you get more pussy plus it makes the sex hell of better. Men it would Behoove you to eat some pussy, it aint the women winning its you winning in the long run. I tell people everyday that standards have changed and aint nothing wrong I mean nothing with eating some pussy. That female will open up to things and perform things you didnt think were possible. Be careful not to eat too much pussy cause you wanna save some pussy for us men and not the women cause eating pussy is a major reason why women going gay and shit. It dont matter to me, I love Bi women, so eat some pussy and watch your pussy rate rise.

  2. #2
    Goodfella
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Flawda
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by SIPP View Post
    Growing up when the older heads asked me if I ate pussy I was like fuck no get the hell out my face wit that shit but with time I finally saw the light. Through my studies I found out that eating pussy will help you get more pussy plus it makes the sex hell of better. Men it would Behoove you to eat some pussy, it aint the women winning its you winning in the long run. I tell people everyday that standards have changed and aint nothing wrong I mean nothing with eating some pussy. That female will open up to things and perform things you didnt think were possible. Be careful not to eat too much pussy cause you wanna save some pussy for us men and not the women cause eating pussy is a major reason why women going gay and shit. It dont matter to me, I love Bi women, so eat some pussy and watch your pussy rate rise.

    LOL You know what, u right my nigga...as u get older niggas dont look down on you for eatin some pussy...but when u young u think its cool to say no....NAW NIGGA...its cool to say YES LOL

  3. #3
    Bi-Winning Mayor of BHZ's Avatar

    Re: Eating pussy is good for you?


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Winning Here and Winning There
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,575
    Nothing wrong with it. Just like everything else though, watch who you do it to.

  4. #4
    Legend Status Blake Buttersfeild's Avatar

    Re: Eating pussy is good for you?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    DA TL
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,103
    eat pussy and buthole...you're never be single...nh..

  5. #5
    Rook
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Durant, Mississippi
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemon Boy View Post
    eat pussy and buthole...you're never be single...nh..
    You fucking up on the butthole now I was wit you for a minute.

  6. #6
    Alpha Male No-Probz's Avatar

    Re: Eating pussy is good for you?


    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    M.E.M.P.H.I.S
    Posts
    9,433
    Quote Originally Posted by SIPP View Post
    You fucking up on the butthole now I was wit you for a minute.

  7. #7
    PROFESSIONAL INSTIGATOR
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    New Jook City dat 8-1-3 Tampa B**ch
    Age
    28
    Posts
    22,096
    Why u think Kappas get hoes? But I ain't eatin' shyt that ain't my ole lady...

  8. #8
    Untamed Gorilla Songokux4's Avatar

    Re: Eating pussy is good for you?


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    DADE COUNTY
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,475
    i eat the special ones no pressure, but i dont even kiss if youre just someone imma sleep with...

  9. #9
    Legend Status Ruger AL's Avatar

    Re: Eating pussy is good for you?


    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The place where we bang out with the Rugers
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,299
    Nothing wrong with it but i wouldn't do it to any girl the girl gotta be cute and clean at the same time because i ain't doing it to a ugly ass chick,and no to the black crusty ass hoes


    I Got A chromed Ruger,Yeah I really love her.The whole block run every time I finger fuck her -Hell Rell

  10. #10
    Let's fight hoe!!!!!!!!! K.D. Macc.'s Avatar

    Re: Eating pussy is good for you?


    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ATL by way of CALIBAMA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    18,667
    eating pussy is great...... nothing like making a chick bust in three minutes of licking then grabbin her ass up when she try to run and makein her leave a puddle in the bed..... that way her shit is more sensitive when you go to give her the dickens and she gets a lil wilder for the work u put in



    I LOVE PUSSY

    I can eat a peach for HOURS!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdrizzle View Post
    You probably can't send them until you have a certain number or posts. I know I can't send them when I'm logged on as an alias.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Charisma* View Post
    You sound like a fucking idiot and i want you to stop typing.

  11. #11
    Slim Confessions... cp3boy's Avatar

    Re: Eating pussy is good for you?


    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    DA GA.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    11,610
    Never went down, few tried to get me to.

  12. #12
    Goodfella
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Baton Rouge (Sherwood)
    Posts
    448
    you just cant go downtown in every city you go to ya feel me? and ya cant eat in everybody kitchen... some people dont wash they dishes..... lol but on tha real though, aint nothin wrong wit it IMO. but to each his own....

  13. #13
    OG Status A.C.'s Avatar

    Re: Eating pussy is good for you?


    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Auburn Hills, MI
    Age
    29
    Posts
    22,318
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaGTz View Post
    you just cant go downtown in every city you go to ya feel me? and ya cant eat in everybody kitchen... some people dont wash they dishes..... lol but on tha real though, aint nothin wrong wit it IMO. but to each his own....
    True...I refuse to chop trees in a full jungle...but yeah, like someone else said...you shouldn't do it for everyone...mainly the special ones

  14. #14
    Made Man jimmylee1's Avatar

    Re: Eating pussy is good for you?


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    MIAMI, FL
    Age
    31
    Posts
    672
    Quote Originally Posted by A.C. View Post
    True...I refuse to chop trees in a full jungle...but yeah, like someone else said...you shouldn't do it for everyone...mainly the special ones
    cosign.for wifey. not for the hoes.

  15. #15
    MB Superstar LOE LIFE's Avatar

    Re: Eating pussy is good for you?


    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Maintainin puttin myself in a position most of these niggas ain't in
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,994
    Quote Originally Posted by K.D. Macc. View Post
    I LOVE PUSSY
    YA BOI LOE AGREES WITH THIS POST

  16. #16
    MB Superstar Illuminati's Avatar

    Re: Eating pussy is good for you?


    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,454
    It depends on what mood I'm in, but I don't mind eating pussy. It's part of the game to me.

  17. #17
    Made Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,964
    no matter how good you eat pussy or lick a chick ass...or swallow her juices or whatever...if it aint in her heart to be with you...she wont....sex is one thing....but for every nigga that fucks and sucks...like he was born to do it...there are about 10 other niggas...she knows that does the same thing...just as good...so lemon boy....you still will be single...cause relationships is more than great sex and great finances....

  18. #18
    Let's fight hoe!!!!!!!!! K.D. Macc.'s Avatar

    Re: Eating pussy is good for you?


    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ATL by way of CALIBAMA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    18,667
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleKing View Post
    no matter how good you eat pussy or lick a chick ass...or swallow her juices or whatever...if it aint in her heart to be with you...she wont....sex is one thing....but for every nigga that fucks and sucks...like he was born to do it...there are about 10 other niggas...she knows that does the same thing...just as good...so lemon boy....you still will be single...cause relationships is more than great sex and great finances....
    not much more my nigga lol

    I can eat a peach for HOURS!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdrizzle View Post
    You probably can't send them until you have a certain number or posts. I know I can't send them when I'm logged on as an alias.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Charisma* View Post
    You sound like a fucking idiot and i want you to stop typing.

  19. #19
    MB Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    4,515
    Heres somethin yall pussy eaters might not know


    Virus Spread by Oral Sex Is Linked to Throat Cancer

    The sexually transmitted virus that causes cervical cancer also sharply increases the risk of certain types of throat cancer among people infected through oral sex, according to a study being published today.

    The study, involving 100 people with throat cancer and 200 without it, found that those infected with the human papillomavirus were 32 times as likely to develop one form of oral cancer than those free of the virus. Although previous research had indicated HPV caused oral cancer, the new study is the first to definitively establish the link, researchers said.

    Read more here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...050902322.html

  20. #20
    Let's fight hoe!!!!!!!!! K.D. Macc.'s Avatar

    Re: Eating pussy is good for you?


    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ATL by way of CALIBAMA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    18,667
    Quote Originally Posted by slimm187 View Post
    Heres somethin yall pussy eaters might not know


    Virus Spread by Oral Sex Is Linked to Throat Cancer

    The sexually transmitted virus that causes cervical cancer also sharply increases the risk of certain types of throat cancer among people infected through oral sex, according to a study being published today.

    The study, involving 100 people with throat cancer and 200 without it, found that those infected with the human papillomavirus were 32 times as likely to develop one form of oral cancer than those free of the virus. Although previous research had indicated HPV caused oral cancer, the new study is the first to definitively establish the link, researchers said.

    Read more here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...050902322.html
    SO don't eat out chicks with HPV sounds easy enough

    I can eat a peach for HOURS!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdrizzle View Post
    You probably can't send them until you have a certain number or posts. I know I can't send them when I'm logged on as an alias.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Charisma* View Post
    You sound like a fucking idiot and i want you to stop typing.

  21. #21
    OG Status Bunny-Lover's Avatar

    Re: Eating pussy is good for you?


    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Trailin' Miley
    Posts
    14,141
    I don't know if it good for you, or not, but I do dat shit to my main chic all da time. Dat shit turns me on, I can't help it.
    Could The Shit Get Any Better? OMG!








  22. #22
    OG Status Bunny-Lover's Avatar

    Re: Eating pussy is good for you?


    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Trailin' Miley
    Posts
    14,141
    Quote Originally Posted by songokux4 View Post
    i eat the special ones no pressure, but i dont even kiss if youre just someone imma sleep with...
    Dat's pretty much da same thing I was sayin', so I gotta co-sign dis .

    @ Lemon Boy. You've been takin' major losses w/ da "Homo" shit lately, my boy.
    Could The Shit Get Any Better? OMG!








  23. #23
    Legend Status kandy lady's Avatar

    Re: Eating pussy is good for you?


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I Put On For My City
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,556
    I co-sign this powerful post

  24. #24
    Let's fight hoe!!!!!!!!! K.D. Macc.'s Avatar

    Re: Eating pussy is good for you?


    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ATL by way of CALIBAMA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    18,667
    Quote Originally Posted by kandy lady View Post
    I co-sign this powerful post
    Welcome to the squad baby girl

    I can eat a peach for HOURS!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdrizzle View Post
    You probably can't send them until you have a certain number or posts. I know I can't send them when I'm logged on as an alias.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Charisma* View Post
    You sound like a fucking idiot and i want you to stop typing.

  25. #25
    OG Status Bunny-Lover's Avatar

    Re: Eating pussy is good for you?


    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Trailin' Miley
    Posts
    14,141
    Quote Originally Posted by K.D. Macc. View Post
    Welcome to the squad baby girl
    I used to say dat shit a lot a long-ass time ago (I thought I made dat phrase up myself ), den I stopped for a while, but now I've recently started back sayin' dat shit, and it seems like everrrrrrrrrrrrrryone says dat shit now. Is dat da new catch phrase, or somethin'?
    Could The Shit Get Any Better? OMG!








Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Polow Da Don been eating good!
    By atypikalent in forum Da Dirty Round Table
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 10:08 AM
  2. Man, I can't stop eating....
    By lgoody in forum Lower Intellect
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 03:41 PM
  3. Why Is Eating Pussy Considered Not 'Hiphop'?
    By Barrak Verbama in forum Higher Intellect
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 04-17-2006, 11:16 PM
  4. Eating @$$
    By Willy Wonka in forum Lower Intellect
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-28-2005, 07:45 PM
  5. What you eating tonight?
    By DeezNuttz in forum Lower Intellect
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-21-2004, 10:17 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •