Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: can u find the 3 errors

  1. #1
    MB Superstar THEDIESEL's Avatar

    can u find the 3 errors


    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,728
    Even though' the top wording is in German . Look at the photos and try
    >to find the 3 errors .
    >
    >
    >
    >The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
    >attachments:
    > **>>>>Shortcut to: http://fun.drno.de/flash/find_the_three_erros.swf
    >

  2. #2
    MB Superstar Big Beezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,267
    Quote Originally Posted by THEDIESEL
    Even though' the top wording is in German . Look at the photos and try
    >to find the 3 errors .
    >
    >
    >
    >The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
    >attachments:
    > **>>>>Shortcut to: http://fun.drno.de/flash/find_the_three_erros.swf
    >
    What up Diesel y u aint cop da mixtape yet??? Its fire for the new single check out www.soundclick.com/tycoons and its called Street Fame

  3. #3
    Legend Status Jplaya2023's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Columbus Bitch
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,122
    Quote Originally Posted by THEDIESEL
    Even though' the top wording is in German . Look at the photos and try
    >to find the 3 errors .
    >
    >
    >
    >The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
    >attachments:
    > **>>>>Shortcut to: http://fun.drno.de/flash/find_the_three_erros.swf
    >

    YOU SON OF A BITCH U ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    NFC North Champs! YOULOVE2HATE!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    27,481
    Man thats fucked up.


    Peace

  5. #5
    Goodfella Monts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Somewhere Touching Sisqo's hair
    Age
    30
    Posts
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by Jplaya2023
    YOU SON OF A BITCH U ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    /me sees this and makes it a done deal to not click the link...



  6. #6
    Legend Status Silent W. Murdah Esq.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Don't Let the Light Skin Fool Ya I Will Fuck You Up
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,914

  7. #7
    MB Superstar THEDIESEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,728
    J now u know how i felt

  8. #8
    Da Gran Bois uvdawoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    southside chicago
    Posts
    542
    * remembers when he posted this some weeks ago. Knew what was coming and waited for it.

    http://www.wordofsouth.com/myblock/s...ead.php?t=9498

  9. #9
    MB Superstar THEDIESEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,728
    Quote Originally Posted by uvdawoods
    * remembers when he posted this some weeks ago. Knew what was coming and waited for it.

    http://www.wordofsouth.com/myblock/s...ead.php?t=9498
    oh shit i didnt know that dawg.my bad...........and tyke ill cop it soon

  10. #10
    MB Superstar Big Beezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,267
    Quote Originally Posted by THEDIESEL
    oh shit i didnt know that dawg.my bad...........and tyke ill cop it soon
    Aite check out street fame on soundclick

  11. #11
    MB Superstar THEDIESEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,728
    Quote Originally Posted by youngtyke
    Aite check out street fame on soundclick
    hey people dont listen to these people just check out the site

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone know where i can find?
    By 78elcaminoma in forum Da Dirty Round Table
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 01:38 AM
  2. Someone FIND
    By Dream in forum Higher Intellect
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-21-2005, 09:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •