Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 78

Thread: BLOOD RAW - Real Nigga Shit - MY LETTER 2 YOUNG JEEZY

  1. #1
    MB Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    4,515

  2. #2
    MB Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    4,515
    raw say them boys broke over at cte

  3. #3
    Rook
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    crooked azz mississippi
    Posts
    238
    There you have it on why BloodRaw left CTE Jeezy wasn't taking care of his artists. He pretty much saying what people that still work at CTE and that used to work for CTE saying Jeezy ain't taking care of his people.

  4. #4
    MB Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    4,515
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi601 View Post
    There you have it on why BloodRaw left CTE Jeezy wasn't taking care of his artists. He pretty much saying what people that still work at CTE and that used to work for CTE saying Jeezy ain't taking care of his people.
    what they expect jeezy to do tho? He cant even get his own shit off the ground so what makes them think he can make something happen for them.

  5. #5
    MB Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    3,993
    I'm liking this shit

  6. #6
    Goodfella
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Baton Rouge La
    Age
    28
    Posts
    585
    it's cool how he wansnt talkin no real greasy stuff but just keeping it real

  7. #7
    Rook
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    crooked azz mississippi
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by slimm187 View Post
    what they expect jeezy to do tho? He cant even get his own shit off the ground so what makes them think he can make something happen for them.
    Thats exactly right thats why its always a bad idea to sign on an artist label.

  8. #8
    Goodfella
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    826
    So I guess Jeezy was keepin Blood Raw from droppin mixtapes and doin shows too?
    I always thought Blood Raw was kinda shitty
    he reminded me of a hyped up, less talented Jeezy as far as lyrics and flow

    if you try to make garbage hot what do you end up with?

    Hot garbage.......

  9. #9

  10. #10
    MB Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    8-Fifty
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,685
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple6Killa View Post
    So I guess Jeezy was keepin Blood Raw from droppin mixtapes and doin shows too?
    I always thought Blood Raw was kinda shitty
    he reminded me of a hyped up, less talented Jeezy as far as lyrics and flow

    if you try to make garbage hot what do you end up with?

    Hot garbage.......
    wats the use of being locked into a contract if the only way u gone eat is off mixtape hype & shows?

  11. #11
    MB Superstar Mini Mac's Avatar

    Re: BLOOD RAW - Real Nigga Shit - MY LETTER 2 YOUNG JEEZY


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,889
    Jeezy's history of doing something with his artists doesn't look too good:

    Roccett - left the label, never dropped an album and just mixtapes
    211 - only heard him on a few tracks here and there
    Boo Rossini - no album, can't even recall a guest feature
    Slick Pulla - dude is in and out of jail, but he's been with Jeezy for a minute and still no album

  12. #12
    Jit
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    West Palm Beach 56Ace, Florida
    Posts
    44
    I like BLOOD RAW he just needs to have the right people backing him. Signing with Jeezy and doin the whole USDA thing was never a good idea

  13. #13
    MB Superstar Mini Mac's Avatar

    Re: BLOOD RAW - Real Nigga Shit - MY LETTER 2 YOUNG JEEZY


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,889
    It would be interesting if he signed with Rick Ross' label.

  14. #14
    Goodfella
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    826
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike8Fifty View Post
    wats the use of being locked into a contract if the only way u gone eat is off mixtape hype & shows?
    most rappers only make REAL money from shows.....

    didn't nobody ask Raw to sign his life away....

    Callin yoself a "CEO" is jus a new trend for rappers... half of these niggas don't know how to run a label

    Do niggas really think Gucci stupid ass run Briccsquad?

    Do niggas really think TI run Grand Hustle

    Wayne don't run Young Money

    Luda probably don't run DTP

    All these rappers I jus named got artists sittin on their labels who haven't dropped albums....

    Being a ARTIST and a CEO is a job that alot of these niggas cannot handle
    Last edited by Triple6Killa; 04-26-2011 at 11:49 PM.

  15. #15
    Narcissist Space Godzilla's Avatar

    Re: BLOOD RAW - Real Nigga Shit - MY LETTER 2 YOUNG JEEZY


    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    a Steinway Piano
    Age
    23
    Posts
    8,374
    Only USDA niggas I can tolerate are Boo and 211.

    I've given them chances on the solo tip. Bloodraw's new shit is nice though.

  16. #16
    MB Superstar butta's Avatar

    Re: BLOOD RAW - Real Nigga Shit - MY LETTER 2 YOUNG JEEZY


    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Simpson Road
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,969
    Quote Originally Posted by U Know What It Is! View Post
    Only USDA niggas I can tolerate are Boo and 211.

    I've given them chances on the solo tip. Bloodraw's new shit is nice though.
    u dont fuck wit freddie gibbs???
    N.orth W.est A.tlanta

  17. #17
    The Black Skip Bayless Da Don's Avatar

    Re: BLOOD RAW - Real Nigga Shit - MY LETTER 2 YOUNG JEEZY


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    "GA-All Day"
    Posts
    19,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Mac View Post
    Jeezy's history of doing something with his artists doesn't look too good:

    Roccett - left the label, never dropped an album and just mixtapes
    211 - only heard him on a few tracks here and there
    Boo Rossini - no album, can't even recall a guest feature
    Slick Pulla - dude is in and out of jail, but he's been with Jeezy for a minute and still no album
    thats b/c these dudes are not stars, and alot of rappers have a hard time admitting that to themselves...everybody can't sell records esp in this day and age...Raw put out 2 albums while on CTE, of course Jeezy gonna look out for self first...its his label

  18. #18
    Rook
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    crooked azz mississippi
    Posts
    238
    Freddie Gibbs just sign to CTE so only time will tell if he ever put out an album. Also take in that CTE is distributed through Def Jam. So all of CTE artists have their albums put out by Def Jam. Even if all of CTE artists had their albums ready Jeezy couldn't do nothing but take the albums to Def Jam and get a yes or no when they would put the albums out and Jeezy aint really got that pull at Def Jam to force their hands. Truth be told Jeezy money is funny like the rest of them CTE cats.

  19. #19
    Narcissist Space Godzilla's Avatar

    Re: BLOOD RAW - Real Nigga Shit - MY LETTER 2 YOUNG JEEZY


    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    a Steinway Piano
    Age
    23
    Posts
    8,374
    Quote Originally Posted by butta View Post
    u dont fuck wit freddie gibbs???
    wait, so that shit wasn't just a rumor?


    well gone add 'em to the list then, lol.

  20. #20
    The Black Skip Bayless Da Don's Avatar

    Re: BLOOD RAW - Real Nigga Shit - MY LETTER 2 YOUNG JEEZY


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    "GA-All Day"
    Posts
    19,260
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi601 View Post
    Truth be told Jeezy money is funny like the rest of them CTE cats.
    u Jeezy accountant, My dude?

  21. #21
    Goodfella
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    anytown
    Posts
    636
    bloodraw sounds like a nigga that might get regional buzz but that's about it. maybe his expectations were too high (both for his success AND as far as how much of a fuck jeezy gives about other people's careers)

  22. #22
    Goodfella
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi601 View Post
    Freddie Gibbs just sign to CTE so only time will tell if he ever put out an album. Also take in that CTE is distributed through Def Jam. So all of CTE artists have their albums put out by Def Jam. Even if all of CTE artists had their albums ready Jeezy couldn't do nothing but take the albums to Def Jam and get a yes or no when they would put the albums out and Jeezy aint really got that pull at Def Jam to force their hands. Truth be told Jeezy money is funny like the rest of them CTE cats.
    ha
    Please elaborate

  23. #23
    MB Superstar butta's Avatar

    Re: BLOOD RAW - Real Nigga Shit - MY LETTER 2 YOUNG JEEZY


    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Simpson Road
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,969
    They ain't gotta be with def jam. Yung la was wit interscope and grand hustle distribution is with Atlantic. I've seen other cases of this 2.

  24. #24
    Rook
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Russia/Novosibirsk
    Age
    27
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Mac View Post
    Jeezy's history of doing something with his artists doesn't look too good:

    Roccett - left the label, never dropped an album and just mixtapes
    211 - only heard him on a few tracks here and there
    Boo Rossini - no album, can't even recall a guest feature
    Slick Pulla - dude is in and out of jail, but he's been with Jeezy for a minute and still no album
    Only problem, they all weak as hell
    only exception is Boo, but he just can't make a hit record

  25. #25
    The Black Skip Bayless Da Don's Avatar

    Re: BLOOD RAW - Real Nigga Shit - MY LETTER 2 YOUNG JEEZY


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    "GA-All Day"
    Posts
    19,260
    Quote Originally Posted by kovsh View Post
    Only problem, they all weak as hell
    only exception is Boo, but he just can't make a hit record
    and there it is...If any of them dudes make a hit record, they album get put out. It's that simple. Prime example of that is how Waka leap frogged Jew Man b/c Waka started making big hit records...same with Dro getting put out solo before any PSC members who were there longer. I still do believe Grand Hustle dropped the ball with LA tho. "Aint I" was a big enough song to get a record out. That shit still gets very very respectable rotation in the clubs and radio alike

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Young Buck ft, Young Jeezy & T.I. - Real Kingz
    By Da_playboi1 in forum Da Dirty Round Table
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 01:14 PM
  2. Am I the only nigga that thinks Young Jeezy
    By YOULOVE2HATE! in forum Da Dirty Round Table
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 09:09 PM
  3. Young Jeezy You know you that nigga right?
    By Trepin Jonez in forum Lower Intellect
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-06-2005, 07:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •