Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 94

Thread: Jeezy - Stay Strapped Pt.2

  1. #26
    Lil' One Mr731's Avatar

    Re: Jeezy - Stay Strapped Pt.2


    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ripley, Tennessee, United States
    Posts
    286
    iz TIP gon b on it?????

  2. #27
    Goodfella
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Vienna 1100, Austria
    Posts
    580
    Man i can't wait for this

  3. #28
    Legend Status GAPostedUp's Avatar

    Re: Jeezy - Stay Strapped Pt.2


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A-T-L-A-N-T-A-G-A residen through dese southern streets
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,804
    When he say this is dropping?

  4. #29
    Rook
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    monroe la
    Posts
    412
    i hear its goin be on freddie gibbs gangsta grillz baby face killa i heard memorial day weekend its dropping i hope so

  5. #30
    ScrewTheWorldEnt 4EVAUGK's Avatar

    Re: Jeezy - Stay Strapped Pt.2


    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Albany, Georgia, United States
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,825
    don't know if dte will be targeted but mmg will be.
    btw Freddie collabin with The Mo City Don! Dont know if it's for the mixtape or what.


    Right On To The Real, Death To The Fakers

  6. #31
    Goodfella
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Vienna 1100, Austria
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by 4EVAUGK View Post
    don't know if dte will be targeted but mmg will be.
    btw Freddie collabin with The Mo City Don! Dont know if it's for the mixtape or what.
    Yeah and they been on a Song together before, that "All About Me" track with Killa Kyleon off Cory Mo's Mixtape

  7. #32
    Goodfella gump334reppa's Avatar

    Re: Jeezy - Stay Strapped Pt.2


    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    334eva
    Age
    26
    Posts
    780
    Quote Originally Posted by 4EVAUGK View Post
    don't know if dte will be targeted but mmg will be.
    btw Freddie collabin with The Mo City Don! Dont know if it's for the mixtape or what.
    Word?! Ever since I heard Gibbs' music, I felt him and Ro would be a good collab
    IT'S ALABAMA'S TURN IN THIS RAP GAME!!!

    Dirty, 6 Tre Gangsta, Rich Boy, Jackie Chain, Killa Katt, Attitude, Last Mr. Bigg, Lil Chappy, YelaWolf and MANY MORE

  8. #33
    Goodfella gump334reppa's Avatar

    Re: Jeezy - Stay Strapped Pt.2


    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    334eva
    Age
    26
    Posts
    780
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris1100 View Post
    Yeah and they been on a Song together before, that "All About Me" track with Killa Kyleon off Cory Mo's Mixtape
    I didn't even know they already did a track
    IT'S ALABAMA'S TURN IN THIS RAP GAME!!!

    Dirty, 6 Tre Gangsta, Rich Boy, Jackie Chain, Killa Katt, Attitude, Last Mr. Bigg, Lil Chappy, YelaWolf and MANY MORE

  9. #34
    Legend Status Mo Bitches's Avatar

    Re: Jeezy - Stay Strapped Pt.2


    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    polk county
    Posts
    8,327
    he go at ross he might be takin the bait i could see a ross/mill track takin care of ma fuckin bidnezz

  10. #35
    Goodfella gump334reppa's Avatar

    Re: Jeezy - Stay Strapped Pt.2


    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    334eva
    Age
    26
    Posts
    780
    Is the source of this Stay Strapped 2 even reliable? I haven't seen anything from Jeezy or Gibbs confirming this track exists or will exist
    IT'S ALABAMA'S TURN IN THIS RAP GAME!!!

    Dirty, 6 Tre Gangsta, Rich Boy, Jackie Chain, Killa Katt, Attitude, Last Mr. Bigg, Lil Chappy, YelaWolf and MANY MORE

  11. #36
    ScrewTheWorldEnt 4EVAUGK's Avatar

    Re: Jeezy - Stay Strapped Pt.2


    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Albany, Georgia, United States
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,825
    Quote Originally Posted by gump334reppa View Post
    Is the source of this Stay Strapped 2 even reliable? I haven't seen anything from Jeezy or Gibbs confirming this track exists or will exist
    Gibbs tweeted this himself and I agree about Fredie & Ro collabin, their styles and voices are similar esp when they "sangin" on
    Gibbs hook on "personal OG" goes hard


    Right On To The Real, Death To The Fakers

  12. #37
    Rook
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    DUUUUUUUUUUUVALLLLLLL!!!!
    Posts
    225
    MMG>>> Over all dat dumb shit

  13. #38

  14. #39
    Jit
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Da Gunshine State
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by roe city View Post
    i hear its goin be on freddie gibbs gangsta grillz baby face killa i heard memorial day weekend its dropping i hope so
    aint that round the same time as summer jam in NY, i know jeezy and all MMG go be thr and gibbs tweeted see you at summer jam like a week ago... I see them pullin some jay z shit!!!!

  15. #40
    Made Man MIAMI CANE's Avatar

    Re: Jeezy - Stay Strapped Pt.2


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    LONG WAYS FROM MIAMI, NOT TOO FAR FROM TAMPA.
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,462
    Just release that shit, all the build up is stupid, making me think if a marketing ploy, instead of a song just killing these niggaz. Just put that shit out, Jeezy ain't no beef rapper anyway.

  16. #41
    Narcissist Space Godzilla's Avatar

    Re: Jeezy - Stay Strapped Pt.2


    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    a Steinway Piano
    Age
    24
    Posts
    8,407
    Nall he ain't, but I'm worried about Jizzle. them MMG niggas is calamine lotion soft, but them niggas can spit.

    that half-lyrical shit Jeezy be doin on mixtapes ain't gone cut it if Meek Mill get involved.

  17. #42
    Made Man thumpa's Avatar

    Re: Jeezy - Stay Strapped Pt.2


    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    funkytown, tx
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Godzilla View Post
    Nall he ain't, but I'm worried about Jizzle. them MMG niggas is calamine lotion soft, but them niggas can spit.

    that half-lyrical shit Jeezy be doin on mixtapes ain't gone cut it if Meek Mill get involved.
    I don't see wale going at anybody, tone trump is smashing meek mills, and gibbs is going crush staley

    and lets not forget jw for gunplay.............easy win for the CTE Gang........

  18. #43
    Narcissist Space Godzilla's Avatar

    Re: Jeezy - Stay Strapped Pt.2


    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    a Steinway Piano
    Age
    24
    Posts
    8,407
    Quote Originally Posted by thumpa View Post
    I don't see wale going at anybody, tone trump is smashing meek mills, and gibbs is going crush staley

    and lets not forget jw for gunplay.............easy win for the CTE Gang........
    Nall dawg, Ross alone is enough trouble for Jeezy to get with.

    Wale can spit bruh, I mean dude probably ain't street but he can throw some punchlines and wordplays at a nigga from a safe distance I am sure. None of them CTE niggas want it with Meek Mill and I don't even like that nigga.

    Gibbs iight, he street and shit, yeah he made CTE's stock go up because lord knows we tired of USDA and shit, but MMG got niggas who were the "complete package" as artists before Ross even got involved.

  19. #44
    Made Man thumpa's Avatar

    Re: Jeezy - Stay Strapped Pt.2


    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    funkytown, tx
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Godzilla View Post
    Nall dawg, Ross alone is enough trouble for Jeezy to get with.

    Wale can spit bruh, I mean dude probably ain't street but he can throw some punchlines and wordplays at a nigga from a safe distance I am sure. None of them CTE niggas want it with Meek Mill and I don't even like that nigga.

    Gibbs iight, he street and shit, yeah he made CTE's stock go up because lord knows we tired of USDA and shit, but MMG got niggas who were the "complete package" as artists before Ross even got involved.
    Look up JW and you will change your mind

  20. #45
    Goodfella
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Vienna 1100, Austria
    Posts
    580
    I think Gangsta Gibbs alone is a better rapper than anyone on MMG, and that hed rip all of them lyrically... but maybe im biased since dude is one of my favorite "new" rappers
    Last edited by Chris1100; 05-09-2012 at 07:29 AM.

  21. #46
    Young Dinosaur Johno93's Avatar

    Re: Jeezy - Stay Strapped Pt.2


    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    GA
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,893
    I agree with SG....bar for bar nobody in CTE can fuck with Meek Mill

  22. #47
    MB Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    8-Fifty
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,685
    Quote Originally Posted by Johno93 View Post
    I agree with SG....bar for bar nobody in CTE can fuck with Meek Mill

    Lyrical ability doesn't mean too much when it comes to Pullin the sheets off a nigga

  23. #48
    Rook
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    palm beach county pussy!!
    Age
    31
    Posts
    239
    My humble opinion... but um NIGGAZ AINT FCKIN WIT MILL RIGHT NOW... dat nigga delivery flow iz crazy..
    Last edited by thecuttboy; 05-09-2012 at 12:13 PM.

  24. #49
    ScrewTheWorldEnt 4EVAUGK's Avatar

    Re: Jeezy - Stay Strapped Pt.2


    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Albany, Georgia, United States
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,825
    Meek's tape is crazy hot, CTE esp Gibbs betta come with it!

    BTW
    what up wit Boo? He dropped a coca cola intro 2 his new tape. Now that shit gonna slap! He got a damn good ear 4 beats an got a nice flow.


    Right On To The Real, Death To The Fakers

  25. #50
    Rook
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    CT
    Age
    23
    Posts
    413
    I read somewhere else that this was to be produced by DJ Quik? or maybe that track was just recorded in the same session
    WHY CAN'T I PUT A DAMN PIC IN MY SIG?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Young Jeezy - Stay Strapped Gucci Mane Diss
    By bosslady225 in forum Da Dirty Round Table
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 06:34 PM
  2. Stay Strapped(Jeezy) Or Round 1(Gucci)
    By GAPostedUp in forum Da Dirty Round Table
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 08:04 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 04:08 PM
  4. Raw Vs. Strapped up: which do you prefer
    By K.D. Macc. in forum Higher Intellect
    Replies: 249
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 08:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •